According to Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated April 27, 2016, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Turka Invest Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 05-555 Tarczyn, Aleja Krakowska 10, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000382428, NIP: 5342468080, REGON: 142876469.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, Krzysztof Radtke, whom you can contact by email: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: • conclusion and proper performance of obligations arising from the contract by the trading company based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR; • for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the company based on generally applicable provisions of law, including tax and accounting regulations, based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR; • for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interest of the company, consisting of potential establishment or pursuit of claims or defense against claims, based on the legitimate interest of the company pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). • contact for marketing purposes based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- Recipients of your personal data will be employees and associates of the Administrator in the scope of their official duties based on authorization and external entities with whom the Administrator has concluded a data processing agreement.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- You have the right to access the content of your data, as well as the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. The objection should be submitted to the Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are indicated in point 2. According to Article 21(1) of the GDPR, when submitting an objection, you should indicate the reasons for it related to your particular situation.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, i.e., no decisions that have legal effects on you or significantly affect you will be based solely on automated processing of personal data, and such decisions will not be made in relation to you.